Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 6 Frankenveggies!

Go to your kitchen, work with fruits or vegetables (fresh, canned, sauce, etc).
I've been trying to eat healthy lately so luckily I wasn't stuck working with the fries in my freezer.
I present to you an abbreviated version of Universal Pictures'
FRANKENSTEIN
"I am Dr. Frankenstein!  I'm going to bring this creature I've made from collected body parts to life!"
Frank1
*Zap* *Bang*
"It's hand, it moves... IT'S ALIVE!!!!"
Frank2
Well, awesome, guess I'll go see what my lady is up to and leave the deformed dumb guy to keep an eye on things. 
*AHHHHHHH* 
Uh oh, the monster killed the moron and now he's loose in the village.
"Shit!"
Frank3
Meanwhile in the woods the creature meets a small girl tossing flowers into a lake. "Sup?"
Frank4
After running out of flowers the monster, wanting to keep the party going, tosses the girl in the water.
"HELP!"
"Duh... huh?"
Frank5
*gargle gargle*
"Duh... oh shit!"
The villagers are pissed and go after the monster.
Frank6
They catch up with the walking corpse collage in a building and set it on fire.
Frank7
"Man I guess I was right to be afraid of fire... this sucks. Eh, lame."
~THE END~


Just like the actual movie, all the actors have since passed on...
Their deaths were delicious.

EatFace
This project was an insane pain in the ass because my camera is a piece of shit and refused to focus on anything that wasn't 4 feet away.
Fun Facts:
 - Originally, the star cast for the monster's role was an avocado but it was too old and mushy. 
 - Ranae's kitchen was left a disgusting mess so she could make it on time for happy hour margaritas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers