Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 1: Start Small

I'm always looking for new things to make; yesterday I found Noah Scalin's "356: A Daily Creativity Journal". I loved his Skull-A-Day project. It includes ideas for each day to help inspire your project.
Yesterday was my first day and the instructions were to start small: Create something using items from your immediate environment; it should fit in the palm of your hand. I had Sculpey sitting nearby after attempting to making some unintentionally ugly beads, so I made this fellow:

Bad quality image
Photobucket

Fuzzy image
Photobucket
I need a new camera.

I took him out of the oven and his nose, then head, then legs all fell off. Thank goodness for super glue. Next time I need to spend more time attaching the individual parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers