Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 4: Take A Walk

Go for a 5 min walk, stop make something with whatever is around.  Well, everyone in the neighborhood decided to go for a walk right when I was trying to do this so I made these two quick creations. 
First I grabbed a few dandelions and drew this dorky sidewalk "art".  Impressed?  Hey I didn't feel like doing dog doo sculptures so this is what you get:
Dandy

A couple steps away there was a spider web so I added a little man in peril:
HELPME

Since those took me all of 5 minutes while walking to the grocery store I guess I'll actually try to fix up this page a little tonight... maybe add a logo or maybe I'll just go to the bar.

Update:  The bar won out.  I did get crafty at the bar but mainly because the bands were particulary loud tonight and I couldn't hear my friends: 
Napkins, a pen, and ear plugs... 
Alien 
Alien
Hillbilly 
Hillbilly
There was also a picture of a horse... use your imagination, the dirty one.  That napkin's hanging at the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers