Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 19: Whatever Floats Your ____

Create something that floats on water.
A boat seems too obvious so I tried to think of things that float... all my brain came up with were floating candles and wine corks.  I think that says something about my life...  so let's set the soundtrack... click on this link to open another browser window and turn up the volume.  It's gonna get steamy in here.
"Sexiest song EVER!!! *listen*"

I took a wine cork, my new favorite toy (Dremel) and decided "SHARK"
SharkCork

I still need to invest in more bits.  I don't have any detail ones yet so I filed down just the basic shape.
CorkShark1
CorkShark2
Lesson learned: Do NOT listen to Fabio while trying to type a blog.  I picture an overweight woman listening to the linked song, candles lit, she digs her hand into a bag of sour cream & chive potato chips, and shoves them in her face... the sax kicks in on the song, she longingly looks down at the worn cover of the book "Rough & Tender"... licks the chives and seasoning off of her fingers, wipes the grease from her hands onto her muumuu and then....

~hugs and kisses followers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers