Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 31: Make a Path People!

Make a path.
I spent a few hours today putting things away and breaking down boxes, basically clearing a path through my apartment and although I am VERY proud of my accomplishments I don't think it would translate well to a blog post.  So I used one of my moving boxes to create a marble maze... that's a path!
Photobucket
I actually spray painted the pieces after 10PM, in the dark, outside my new apartment.  People were pulling back their curtains and peaking out their doors to make sure I wasn't tagging their building.  I honestly expected to see a cop car pull up at any minute.  Great way to make a good first impression with the neighbors.
This was made by cutting and taping a base box shape, then a piece to fit inside.  I then took individual pieces traced them and used a exacto to cut out grooves for the walls to fit in as well as the hole traps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers