Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 27: Dream a Little Nightmare

Use a dream as inspiration for today's project.
I have dreams (night terrors) where I wake up and see a gigantic spider hanging over my face *psycho*.  So, I used that and The Fly as my inspiration for today's project.
HELPME
I made this late at night after celebrating (too hard) my 2nd to last night in San Diego.  The next night was reserved for packing.  It was a bit sloppy so I cleaned it up a lot before taking this pic.
Made with IKEA frame, white elastic, Sculpey
Update: *IF you ever want to find out fucked up shit about your friends or family mention that you have a sleeping issue like night terrors and strap yourself in.. repeat after me "Uh huh... oh? huh.... weird... sorry have to run to the restroom"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers